Wed, 14 Jul|
Awarezen Meditation Satsang
Every week, we meet to meditate in silence and luminosity, embraced in an ambience of warmth and friendliness. This is Awarezen's ongoing staple event imbued with pointed instructions, insightful sharing, and prayerful blessings.
Time & Location
14 Jul 2021, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm SGT
About the event
Awarezen is at its heart a gospel-shaped contemplative community who meet regularly for spiritual friendship, encouragement, illumination, and benediction. As an outflow of our contemplative practice, we engage with big issues of this cultural moment. Climate change and action; social justice and mercy; hunger relief and world peace; gender equity and racial inclusivity; faith and work; faith and sexuality are some key areas of concern.
Once a week, we gather as a community to nourish our inner life and revitalise our deep intentionality. These meetings, known as satsangs (spiritual fellowship or gathering), begin with silent meditation guided by pointed instructions, continue with open sharings and reflections with opportunity to ask questions and seek clarifications, and end with a prayerful benediction.
We welcome everyone who resonate with Awarezen's mission to join us. RSVP to receive Zoom link.
Themes for our satsangs planned for 2021 include:
1. Direct Path of Awareness: Foundations (completed)
2. Tantric Body: Expanding Bliss and Emptiness (completed)
3. Tantric Energy: Luminous Power of Mantra (completed)
4. Tantric Mind: Melting into Diamond Awareness (completed)
5. Direct Path of Awareness: Deepening (starting June 30)
6. Direct Path of Awareness: Unfolding (dates to be advised)
7. Non-Path of Grace (dates to be advised)
8. Fruition of Grace (dates to be advised)
Solus Christus. Soli deo gloria.
Christ alone. Glory to God alone.